Last Day of the World journaling
In honor of the Last Day of The World, Paperclipping offered these journaling prompts. Here are my answers. If you decide to copy, please comment so I can read your answers.
- What was the last song you listened to?
Probably something my daughter was singing, one of her songs.
- Who was the last person you kissed?
Could have been either my son or my husband.
- What was the last book you finished?
I finished The Help by Kathryn Stockett last Monday. I’m still savoring Rothfuss’ Wise Man’s Fear, which I started at the beginning of March.
- Who was the last person you apologized to?
I know I said some minor apologies today but I can’t remember any specifically at this late hour.
- What was the last television show you watched?
I haven’t watched any complete show from t.v. in a very long time, but I’ve watched scenes of shows like iCarly and Wizards of Waverly Place when my girls have been watching them on Netflix.
- What was the last thing you ate?
Too bad I didn’t do this a bit earlier, when the last thing I had eaten was a taco dinner. Now I have to admit that since then I have had a toaster pastry (Nature’s Path brand). ;)
- What was the last thing you drank?
Water! And before that, water. I did get to share a smoothie with my daughter earlier today, but I mostly only drink water and orange juice.
- Where was the last restaurant you ate at?
On Wednesday, between homeschool group activities, my kids and I ate with some friends at Panera. I got the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad as usual.
- Who was the last friend you spent time with?
I saw a friend for a minute this morning while picking up her daughter to bring her home to help my daughter celebrate her tenth birthday. But the last time I really spent some time with friends was on Wednesday at the skating rink.
- When was the last time you hugged your mom and dad?
March 8, 2011, after visiting them for a week. We live on opposite coasts. I chat with my Mom almost every day on Yahoo IM though.
- What was your last twitter or facebook status update?
I almost never just type in Facebook status updates. I write on my blog and let WordPress send my posts to Facebook. The most recent post on my Wall, however, is a Pretty Presets for Lightroom Exclusive Download.
- Describe the last picture you took.
Yesterday I got my camera out to photograph my older daughter wearing a new t-shirt my mom sent her for her birthday, to show how it fits, and I decided to shoot another to show what my other two kids are doing.
- Who was the last person you called?
I called my husband when I left the grocery store this evening to let him know I was on my way home.
- What was the last thoughtful thing you did for somebody?
I’m thinking of my family and doing things for them a lot of the time.
- What was your last creative act?
Before writing this blog post? hee hee Today I’ve been creating 5×7 Father’s Day themed brag book pages to give away as freebies soon for Jeanine DeOre, using her William kit.
- What was the last thing you did that was brave?
I’m not sure.