1. Wait! Wait, don’t forget anything! I always think, “What am I forgetting?” before I leave the house.
2. On Thanksgiving we talk about gratitude followed at once by feasting on many delicious foods.
3. The trouble is finding enough time for everything we want to do.
4. My parents and my siblings are many miles away.
5. With a faint pop the cranberries turned into sauce.
6. When the lights are off a pile of laundry looks shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to another plate of thanksgiving feast food, tomorrow my plans include eating more turkey, stuffing, etc. and Sunday, I want to scrapbook!